Our client, a huge and rapidly growing luxury homeware retailer, are currently seeking an enthusiastic and analytically minded individual with a real passion for data-driven marketing.
If you are someone who loves numbers and wants the opportunity to work within one of the fastest growing retailers in the UK, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
A general understanding of digital marketing is required, with a particular interest in SEO, in order to help bring the company as a whole forward through ongoing analysis and implementation of SEO practices.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Monitor content performance and understand which initiatives drive sales and new customers, e.g. visibility, indexing, ranking
* Work closely with other parts of the SEO team and departments within the company, to ensure SEO is at the forefront of their minds in everything that they do
* Manage relationship with 3rd parties supporting the company’s SEO campaign
* Identify ROI for SEO and content campaigns and prioritise quick wins where possible
* Keep up to date with SEO tools, web technology and Google’s and other search engines algorithm and how they affect SEO
* Monitoring competitor performance and rankings, ensuring relevant insights are communicated to key stakeholders
* Ensure technical and onsite SEO roadmap is delivered through web development teams, working closely with product to ensure resource allocation
* Thinking innovatively and helping with creative brainstorming to achieve results
* Working closely with the Buying and Merchandising teams to provide keyword research and analysis on previous buying trends
The Ideal Candidate:
* Degree educated preferable
* Strong analytical skills with an affinity for numbers
* General understanding of digital marketing, with at least an awareness of SEO
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
* Experience of using tools such as SEMRush, Majestic SEO or Google Analytics is preferable
* Willingness and ability to learn skills quickly
* Enthusiastic, energetic and analytically minded, comfortable to be data-led
This is a really fantastic opportunity to join an incredible company that really care about their staff, offering a fun and forward-thinking working environment alongside a genuine opportunity for continuous career progression.
They offer extensive training on SEO and analytical skills, with a full plan in place for how they want this department to develop within the company. Due to the level of training they can provide, it really is about your attitude and passion to get into this area more than anything.