A new role that has just been created for a our rapidly growing client.
- To be responsible for ensuring that the Tender Process is followed by all stakeholders
- To maintain and review both current and potential tender profiles and subscriptions
- To proactively seek out Tender Opportunities relevant to Group activities
- To initially evaluate and qualify relevant opportunities to decide if the opportunity is a viable option both commercially and/or strategically
- To compile General Group Documentation relevant to the opportunity and discuss with stakeholders individual tender requirements and set deadlines
- To work with or co-ordinate all relevant stakeholders required for effective tender submission and ensure all deadlines are met.
- To ensure that the Tender proposal is complete and robust for submission to Commercials and Management for verification and agreement.
- To ensure that the Tender Proposal is submitted within the deadlineTo track the status of the Tender through the evaluation and award process and feedback the information to stakeholders
- To co-ordinate the implementation of successful tenders with all stakeholders and ensure that agreed contract requirements are communicated.
They are seeking someone who has the following experience
- Working within a bids or tender team.
- Excellent communicator
- Effective and experienced manager
- A high attention to detail
- Process and deadline driven
- Proven bid team involvement
- Able to demonstrate effective bid writing skills