Exciting new role in for someone looking to get into the automotive manufacturing industry!
Successful family engineering business is looking to recruit a Trainee machine setter to join our highly successful team on a permanent basis based in Sudbury, Suffolk.
Candidates for this position must have good attention to detail and previous experience of machine or manual assembly of products preferably within a similar environment will be an advantage.
• To operate, set, repair, and maintain an assortment of Press, Thread rolling and Heading and machinery .
• To test quality and record information
• To transport parts and materials using manual and powered lifting equipment
• To provide cover for other departments as required.
• Excellent mechanical aptitude
• Good team player
• Good organisational skills and methodical thinker
• Ability to stay calm in a fast paced environment
• Attention to accuracy and detail and quality driven
• Punctuality and reliability
• Ability to read, write and comprehend written instructions and numbering
• Basic arithmetic skills
• Must be capable of lifting up to 20kg occasionally and a negligible amount constantly at a minimum of 8.5 hours per work shift.
Paying £8.12ph - 38 days paid holiday PLUS bank holidays!
Please get in touch with Just Recruitment on 01787 881 962 if you are interested in the role!