The Just Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for skilled Turner Setter / Operator for their client based in Braintree, Essex.
The company operates a small but extremely busy Turning Department. All manufacturing component and assembly drawings are their own design.
This is a rewarding role and will appeal particularly to skilled Turners who thrive on challenges and want to participate in the company's success.
We are looking for candidates that have already gained considerable fixed head turning experience, however candidates that have acquired similar transferable skills and who have an enthusiasm to further their learning are welcome to apply.
You will be responsible for setting and operating CNC machines. Loading and running programs through prove out according to the tools list and works instructions, producing a valid first-off component and having it verified, loading and operating machines to meet desired quantities, conducting in-process inspection, checking against drawings and specifications to ensure they are made accurately and to the highest standards.
• Minimum 2-years previous experience in setting and operating CNC machines.
• Minimum 2-years Turning and Milling experience.
• Fully conversant in Fanuc controls.
• Experience of reading and understanding engineering drawings and tolerances.
• Proficiency in a range of measuring equipment and inspection techniques.
• A high level of IT literacy, including MS Windows and Office.
Hours of Work:
Monday – Wednesday: 8.00pm – 6.30am
Thursday: 9.00pm – 6.30am
39-hours per week