The Just Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Warehouse & Factory Assistant for their client based in Braintree Essex to join their engineering department, to assist in the storage and distribution of raw materials.
• Loading materials (in bar and billet form) to the lathes and moving bar stock from our High Bay Warehouse Facility to the Turning Cell.
• Palletising finished work in preparation for shipment to Heat Treatments and protecting using waterproof film.
• Clearing swarf and chips from machines and emptying chip bins into scrap metal skips.
• Assisting with unloading/loading commercial vehicles as and when required.
Essential to Role
• Excellent eyesight (our bar stocks are colour coded to prevent misuse of products).
• Excellent concentration ability and attention to detail.
• Current counter balance licence.
• Willingness to be trained in the use of Combi lift truck in the future.
• Physically fit.
Preferred Qualities and Experience
• Previous experience of working in an engineering manufacturing environment and awareness of Health & Safety considerations.
• Keen to learn and show willingness to work as part of a team.
Hours of Work:
Monday – Thursday: 7.00am – 4.00pm
Friday: 7.00am – 3.00pm
39-hours per week
For more information on this position, please contact Just Recruitment Group Ltd, at email@example.com or telephone 01376 528660 quoting job reference 905306.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.