Warehouse / Logistics
£21,000 Per Annum
- Supporting Warehouse and Distribution manager / Directly working with the warehouse supervisor in the delegation of their duties, ensuring a focused approach to the GDP of products
- Helping maintain company compliance with all applicable regulatory and legislative HSE requirements and company policies and procedures.
- Ensuring compliance at all times whilst Receiving, Handling, Packaging, Distributing Pharmaceutical Products and Packaging Materials in both Goods in, Goods Out Procedure.
- Flexible approach for shift cover for holidays and production requirements.
- Shift Covers 6am – 10.30 pm – Split across 2 shifts 6.00-2.30pm / 2.00-10.30pm.
- Detailed knowledge of own functional area.
- Basic technical expertise and specialist skills, provides advice and support to others in own area.
- Troubleshoots basic problems and liaises within own and other departments to resolve issues successfully.
- Supports continuous improvement process and ensures successful implementation of agreed changes.
- May act as a departmental representative in meetings.
- Supports in company and external audits, conducts risk assessments and works to ensure compliance across the site.