The Just Recruitment Group is seeking a Welding Engineer in Haverhill, this is prestigious engineering firm with a highly experienced team who can offer the right candidate progression and longevity in their career.
• Strong welding and turning techniques, procedures, and application of welding equipment to problems involving fabrication of metals, utilizing knowledge of MIG/TIG production specifications
• Prepares technical reports as result of research and development and preventive maintenance investigations.
• Establishes welding procedures to guide production and welding personnel relating to specification restrictions, material processes, pre- and post-heating requirements which involve use of complex alloys, unusual fabrication methods, welding of critical joints, and complex postheating requirements.
• Evaluates new developments in welding field for possible application to current welding problems or production processes.
• May perform experimental welding to evaluate new equipment, techniques, and materials.
A creative role requiring knowledge and experience in welding, an excellent opportunity for a focused candidate.