The successful candidate will have the ability to learn and carry out the following:
• To ensure analytical specifications are maintained on material such that all billets are cast within chemical specifications.
• Operate the equipment and calculate additions to the melt.
• Highlight any non-conforming results.
• Liaise with production supervision regarding requirements.
• Ensure accuracy of production records.
• Assist with general equipment records.
• Use of overhead cranes for the movement of billets (training given)
• Must have valid FLT
Working day and night shift on a rota with other team members