Seriously, some of these just drive us bonkers.
1. No mugs or cutlery left, because it's all scattered on desks.
Source: Channel 4
How hard is it to wash up every now and then?
2. Noisy eaters. Who eat with their mouth open.
Just close your mouth. Please. No one wants to see a live display of what goes on in it.
3. Being inevitably asked about your weekend on a Monday morning.
Source: 20th Century Fox
At least let me have my cup of tea first.
4. Awkwardly running into someone in the toilets or kitchen.
Source: Paramount Pictures
Let’s just forget this exchange ever happened.
5. Birthday celebrations for co-workers you don’t really know.
Happy birthday to you, I suppose.
6. People that bang on the keyboard.
What did that poor keyboard ever do to you?
7. Fighting over the office air conditioning.
Source: Megan Nicole Dong/Sketchshark
I will fight for my right to sit in a moderately warm room.
8. Colleagues not getting your tea right.
Nothing makes a morning worse than a bad cuppa.
9. Loud phone talkers. Who use speakerphone.
Source: Universal Pictures
The rest of us don’t care about your very personal situations.
10. Co-workers with the tech literacy of a 90 year old.
Trying to teach them how to use tech is like talking to a brick wall.
11. Messes being left and not cleaned – meaning you must inevitably do it.
I should get a pay raise for the amount of cleaning I’m doing…
12. Singing or humming along to music.
You can listen to music without having to sing along to it.
13. Smelly food being brought for lunch.
Crack a window, quickly.
14. Mobile phones that haven’t been put into silent mode going off.
All you have to do is flick a switch – a dog could do it!