Jobs currently available
|Sector:||Engineering and Manufacturing
|Salary:||Discussed on application|
Our client is seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Manager to join them on a permanent, full-time basis. This opportunity offers stability, longevity and professional development.
Reporting directly to the MD, the Quality Assurance Manager will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and improving the Company's Quality Management System and ensure internal compliance
- Working with all departments to ensure their procedures are being followed and to improve their internal and cross-functional processes and procedures
- Ensure that the quality of current and newly introduced products is compliant and traceable
- Coordinate Quality activities with all over departments
- Develop and improve quality relationships with all customers of the Company
- Responsible for all Quality activities and personnel in the Quality Department for the Company
- Provide strong leadership in the day-to-day operations of the Quality department and mentor the members of the team
- Establish performance goals for all departmental employees and monitor performance on a continual basis
- Oversee all hiring, appraisal, training and discipline of Quality personnel
- Member of the Company's Management team
- Produce the Quality element of the company's annual Budget
- Formulate the departmental strategy aligned to the overall Company strategy
- Embed a Continuous Improvement culture within the Quality Dept and contribute to the Continuous Improvement programme across the site
- HND or equivalent qualification in Engineering or a related technical field required
- Minimum 5 years experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Ability to articulate (verbally and in writing), defend and negotiate Quality expectations with internal and external customers at all levels of management
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to guide and educate/train at all levels
|Salary:||£22,000 per annum|
Just Recruitment is delighted to be supporting a well-regarded organisation at the forefront of its sector that is looking to add a Customer Service Administrator to its team, due to growth – based on the outskirts of Halstead.
The main purpose of the role is to service current and prospective customers by receiving and processing orders, enquiries and general information in a timely and courteous manner.
Key tasks include:
- Answering incoming calls, giving product information, lead times, dealing with general enquiries and queries, redirecting calls to relevant departments
- Raising and inputting orders and proforma invoices
- Raising quotations
- Amending orders, as required
- Scanning documentation
- Liaising with Areas Sales Managers and responding to their requests
- Arranging couriers and/or carriers as required
- Any general office associated duties
Key requirements for the role:
- Excellent computer skills
- Good eye for detail
- The ability to work well under pressure
Previous experience requirements:
- Previous Customer Service Administrative experience gained within an office environment
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to communicate at all levels
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and experience of in-house systems
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise own workload
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Understanding of the importance of data protection and adherence to the process
Offering free parking and an excellent working environment, this is a great opportunity to join a growing team.
Working Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week - offering a competitive salary and company benefits.
|Sector:||Engineering and Manufacturing
|Salary:||£8.91 per hour|
Want to work in a safe, clean environment?
And have the possibility of ongoing work?
Just Recruitment is recruiting for a Temporary Production Operative to be based in Needham Market.
- Ensure all final and completed products are packed to the customer specifications
- Informing Line Leaders of defects found in the products
- Keep machines supplied with packing materials and labels
- Assist the Line Leaders with handovers and changeovers
- Responsible for general cleanliness of the production area and removal of production and general waste
- Check products on the line for quality and defects
- Basic production duties carried out in a fast-paced environment
8.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday
|Sector:||Transport, Logistics and Shipping
|Salary:||£24,000 per annum|
Just Recruitment is delighted to be supporting, a well-regarded, family-run business on the outskirts of Ipswich.
You will be responsible for assisting with the loads out operation of the business by ensuring that the process from collection to arrival at the final destination is fully supported by the relevant goods in haulage documentation.
You will also be supporting the sales function of the business by dealing with customer queries in terms of both sales and operations as well as assisting with various ad-hoc marketing campaigns. This is a very varied role and requires flexibility, commitment and a substantial desire to learn and grow with the flourishing business.
Duties will include:
- Process orders and oversees the order to completion of paperwork
- Facilitate the shipping of products from one destination to another
- Arrange transportation with outside hauliers
- Receive paperwork from the Weighbridge department and check and complete the paperwork within the allocated time allowed
- Answer calls and emails relating to customer queries and log them on the CRM system and resolve any outstanding issues raised
- Keep CRM records up-to-date
- Work with the sales and operations team to ensure that high customer service levels are achieved and delivered to all customers you are responsible for at all times
- Good Microsoft skills including Word, Outlook & Excel
- Ability to work proactively on an independent basis as well as be a good team player
- You will have the interpersonal skills necessary to develop and sustain effective relationships with team members of other departments and with all customers
- Good attention to detail and analytical skills
|Sector:||Law and Security
|Salary:||Up to £11.00 per hour|
Just Recruitment is delighted to be supporting an established business, based in Witham looking to add a highly-skilled secretary to their long-standing team.
The role will involve, audio typing, preparing documents, answering the phone, dealing with enquiries and assisting colleagues as well as directing queries as needed.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Audio typing – dictation
- Preparing letters and drafting documents
- Handling diaries and booking appointments
- Answering the phone and dealing with queries
- General secretarial and office-based duties
As well as having experience in a secretarial position, you will have audio typing experience and excellent typing skills. The role requires you to have a good level of IT literacy, experience of Word (essential) and Excel would be useful. You will take pride in your work and have a caring and sympathetic nature.
Please note this role is part-time.
This is a great opportunity, offering a good pay rate and company benefits.