||Marketing, Advertising and PR
Contact Bridie James to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Just Recruitment is delighted to be supporting a well-regarded organisation, based on the outskirts of Colchester. The company is looking to add an Account Executive to its existing team.
Working with the wider team, you will oversee the day-to-day progress of all jobs and projects, manage client expectations, resolve issues, and assist with queries, ensuring all deadlines are met.
Key duties include:
- Maintain day to day contact, on the progress of jobs
- Ensure each appropriate team has the necessary information and feedback from the client to complete its work on a job according to the brief
- Proof work at each stage mitigating any errors
- Pursue the completion of work by teams or external suppliers within the deadlines and budgets agreed
- Liaise with department managers checking all aspects of the brief are completed correctly and ensuring amendments are made as necessary within the given time
- Raise purchase orders as required
- Obtain support from key managers to resolve any issues which arise
- Prepare accurate invoices, correctly spelt, invoiced to the correct client, product, quoting the correct client purchase order, accounting for all the costs on the job
- Archive job content and update all internal systems
- To be considered for this role, you must have a customer-focused approach in all that you do and be able to communicate effectively at all levels, both verbally and in written content. You must be highly organised and have great attention to detail with the ability to work in a fast-paced organisation.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation, offering progression and development. A great salary and benefits package is available.
- You will be working in a lovely location and free parking is available on site. Due to company location, you must have access to your own transport.