|Sector:||Marketing, Advertising and PR|
Just Recruitment is delighted to be supporting a well-regarded organisation, looking to add an Account Handler to its existing team - based on the outskirts of Colchester.
For this role you will be an integral part of the business providing account support for the Account Manager, you will initially train with internal departments to focus your training and quickly develop your understanding and skill set.
You will be organised, have excellent communication skills, plus a keen eye for detail.
Key responsibilities include:
Manage workflow between the account management team and internal departments
Directly support the Account Manager
Manage schedules and associated assets
Maintain client contact for ongoing projects
Briefing departments to ensure accurate delivery of work
Work across multiple projects and clients
Complete work to deadline, often under pressure
Skills and previous experience required:
- Experience in a public/client-facing role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive and driven to progress and learn
- A confident communicator able to express and articulate opinion
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Able to prioritise and manage your own time effectively
- Ability to react quickly in a fast passed environment
- Calm under pressure
- Extremely motivated
- Reliable and dependable
- Inquisitive mindset
- Honest and trustworthy
- Learns quickly
- Persistent and hard-working
- Open to feedback and ideas
- Clear communicator
- Sense of humour
This is an excellent opportunity to join a vibrant team, offering further development and progression, a great package, free parking and hybrid working.