This job has now expired, however you can view many more jobs like this one.
Search more jobs
||Marketing, Advertising and PR
||£25,000 per annum
Search more jobs
Do you have experience of Account Management in an Agency environment?
Are you used to handling a variety of accounts?
Just Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for an Account Manager on behalf of a hugely reputable and growing Agency based on the outskirts of Witham.
Please note: due to the location you will need to drive.
Duties will include:
- Liaise with assigned clients to create a project brief and understand their requirements.
- Liaise closely with the Creative and Development teams in order to produce the projects for the clients which meet the deadlines and budgets set.
- Working closely with the team to brief jobs into the studio throughout each stage of a project, ensuring that a job is always managed and processed in the correct way.
- Daily management of your jobs in the studio alongside your team.
- Responding proactively to all client requirements.
- Provide quotes for clients on all work and manage invoicing.
- To create a close working relationship with assigned clients, including attending client meetings.
- Proactively pursue additional work from assigned clients.
- Delegate work as appropriate to the team assigned to the accounts.
- Experience of handling a variety of accounts and dealing with a number of different stakeholders.
- Previous experience of account management, particularly within an agency environment.
- Previous experience of people management.
Knowledge and skills:
- Excellent people management skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail. Excellent computer skills, including the Microsoft suite.
This is a full-time, permanent position working Monday – Friday on a 37.5 hour week.