We are currently recruiting for an Account Manager to join our exiting and vibrant sales team – this is a fast-paced deadline and target driven role, you will play a pivotal role in driving revenue for 12 online sector specific communities.
You will be required to build and develop existing accounts, drive sales and generate new business – including your own lead generation.
You will need to be highly motivated, with a real interest in the company and results.
As part of your role you will be required to attend conferences and events – in UK, North America and Europe.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and IT skills.
• Sales experience
• Tele sales and cold calling
• Highly organised
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to handle multiple tasks at any one time
• Customer focused, with great customer service
• Enthusiasm and self-motivation
• Ability to communicate with stakeholders and senior staff members
• Experience within an account manager/telesales role is required
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organization with a stable and long serving staff team – they are investing and recruiting to add to the business.
Working hours are 8:30 – 5 – free parking is available onsite and you will need to have access to your own transport due to the company location.
Competitive basic salary plus uncapped commission and company performance bonus.
All travel is fully expensed.