The Just Recruitment Group Ltd is currently recruiting for an Accounts Administrator for a client based in Braintree, Essex.
Our client is looking for someone to take over running the day to day accounts. The role is ideal for someone looking to get into accounts work or someone looking to move up to a second position having worked in accounts for a short while.
The accounts work is quite broad. Key duties include:
- Processing a high volume of sales invoices using bespoke software.
- Passing purchase invoices.
- Using Microsoft AX to update and maintain accounts.
- Resolving a wide range of queries.
- Assisting with credit control.
- Processing insurance claims.
In addition to the above accounts duties the role also includes general office administration and business support. This can be anything from ordering stationary to dealing with IT support.
They are a small office of just five people. So it is imperative that whoever takes on this role is willing to step up and help when the need arises.
Key duties include:
- Proactively seeking solutions to cases where freight does not go as planned.
- Building a strong rapport with customers and hauliers/agents.
- Having the confidence to deal with customers and hauliers in high-stress situations.
Prior experience in accounts or freight forwarding would be a bonus, but neither are necessary. The most important thing is that the candidate has a good attitude, a willingness to learn and the ability to work independently.
Salary and Benefits:
- Company pension scheme.
- Off road parking.