Adminstrator – Fixed Term Contract
||Public Service and Administration
Contact Bridie James to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Just Recruitment is working with an organisation in Colchester, looking to add an administrator to its team on a fixed-term contract.
The key responsibility for this role is to support business departments with all admin-based tasks.
- Provide a high standard of customer service through a polite and efficient ‘can do’ attitude to meet customer expectations
- Answering and fielding phone calls within the department
- Produce and email customer order acknowledgements
- Process customer orders and liaise with the appropriate business department
- Book engineers on the planner and with the customers
- Follow up on quotes with customer
- Assist with purchasing requirements
- Customer invoicing
Experience and skills required for this role:
- Attention to detail
- Confident telephone manner
- Organised and self-motivated
- Ability to effectively work from home if required to do so
This is a fixed-term contract to cover approx. 12 months.
Due to company location - you will need access to your own transport.
A competitive salary, great working location and free parking are available.