Agency Liaison Officer
||Recruitment and HR
||£16,000 per annum
Contact Bridie James to talk about this role on 01787 881962
Just Recruitment is delighted to be supporting a well-regarded organisation based on the outskirts of Halstead, to appoint an Agency Liaison Officer within their longstanding HR and recruitment team.
You will be responsible for the maintenance of the high level of confidentiality and data protection between internal and externally provided staff and assist in the implementation of decisions made by HR and Training Manager as well as Production and Directors.
Your main responsibility will be to assist with the day to day operation of site agencies, temporary staff, and recruitment, conversing with all departmental Management and their representatives on issues and requests relating to any temporary staff or recruitment.
You will contribute to the continuous improvement of recruitment, providing assistance to HR, providing information and documentation including assessing as well as inputting and compiling data.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Reporting and resolving of nightshift, twilight shift or day shift issues with the relevant agency.
- Receive plans from the nightshift, dayshift and hygiene shift in order to plan in and order staff effectively.
- Ensuring all hours worked are logged onto the agency's timesheet online. That each day adds up, and each week adds up.
- Put buffers into position as replacements or extras.
- Order extra staff if needed based on changes throughout the day.
- Completion of the agency dayshift and twilight shift inductions (nightshift will complete their own).
- Ensure that all induction paperwork is being completed, returned, and logged each day from all departments.
- Agency audits
- Invite agencies in for tours of the company that are looking to fill positions outside the regular agencies being used. Liaise with agencies and contract organisation.
- Assist the HR administrator in receiving relevant application forms and documents needed for offers.
- A professional manner. Makes sensible, intelligent decisions in difficult and deadline-driven situations.
- A confident and positive attitude.
- Be patient tactful, diplomatic and approachable.
- Be able to stay calm in a difficult situation. Be able to deal with people who are stressed and upset.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn.
- Enjoy working with people but have the ability to work alone and as a team.
- The ability to research, analyse and reason logically within tight and conflicting timeframes.
- Numerical and budgeting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal facing skills, Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
Working hours are from 06:30 - 15:30, 4 days a week.
This position is temporary until February 2021 to cover maternity leave.
Free parking and additional benefits are available.