Agricultural Drafts Person and Compliance Co-ordinator
||Engineering and Manufacturing
Contact Ellen Dalena to talk about this role on 01440 270011
Our client a leading Agricultural Machinery company is currently recruiting for a Drafts Person and Compliance Co-ordinator to focus on the production of detailed machinery drawings working alongside the sales and production team.
- Generate models and detailed drawings for production, making sure quality and safety standards are met.
- Create accurate documentation of projects and create relevant parts as well as machine manuals.
- Ensure any agreed changes are made accurately.
- Implement, update and maintain accurate records of parts for assemblies as well as machines.
- Modify and revise designs to correct operating deficiencies to reduce production problems.
- Review and analyse specifications, sketches, drawings, ideas, and related data to assess factors affecting procedures.
- Layout and draw schematic, orthographc or angle views to depict functional relationships of components, assemblies, systems and machines.
- Coordinate and consult with other workers concerning design, layout, components and systems to resolve problems.
- Compute mathematical formulas to develop and design detailed specifications for components or machinery using CAD.
- Interact with sales teams and production on product design, requirement and build plan.
- Undertake all aspects of homologation testing and approval across Europe.
- Ensure Legal conformity of concepts, drawings and other legally relevant documentation in the UK and overseas.
- Promote compliance at all times.
- Develop compliance plans by researching, analysing, selecting and applying compliance engineering concepts, approaches, techniques and criteria; adapting and modifying compliance engineering options; developing and evaluating new compliance methodologies.
- Document compliance by completing approval applications; recording test results; preparing investigative reports; preparing and filing declarations of conformity maintaining compliance database.
- Prepare compliance reports by collecting, analysing and summarising measurement data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging compliance engineering practices and standards, participating in educational opportunities and professional organisations,undefinedreading professional publications, maintaining personal networks.
- A Technical or Engineering Degree or similar.
- To regularly review performance and develop of reports in line with 1:2:1 processes.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate teams.
- Ability to manage employees on a day to day basis.
- Ability to manage performance of reports.
- Ability to conduct performance reviews.
- Provide status reports of team activities.