Assembly Team Leader
||Engineering and Manufacturing
||To be discussed on application
Contact Tracey Bates to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Just Recruitment is recruiting for an Assembly Team Leader for their client who is a leading manufacturer in their field.
Based in Haverhill, Suffolk the role will involve overseeing the production of two assembly lines, ensuring the production of quality products in a timely, efficient, and cost-effective manner.
Previous experience of leading Assembly teams (up to 25 people) in a Production/Manufacturing environment is essential.
Working hours: 40 hours over 4 days
Duties will include:
- Ensure that team members follow defined assembly procedures and comply with quality standards
- Always ensure full adherence to 5S practices e.g. (Kanban, housekeeping, waste segregation)
- Promote Health & Safety and encourage reporting of near misses
- Ensure that non-conforming material is clearly identified, segregated and that the escalation procedure for quality concerns is followed
- Ensure that the team are aware of the day to day targets and responsibilities
- Report and document incidents, accidents, and non-conformities
- When required assist with production on the Assembly lines