Automotive Operations Administrator
||Public Service and Administration
||£22,000 per annum
Contact Jody Collings to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Just Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for an Automotive Operations Administrator to join a growing organisation, based in Ipswich.
As an Automotive Operations Administrator, you will be responsible for providing a wide range of administrative support services to internal and external customers.
You will have previous experience in an automotive administrative role and have worked within a dealership setting. Also, you will have exceptional attention to detail, be well organised, and have the ability to work independently whilst meeting deadlines.
- Verifying and quality checking reports before distributing to clients.
- Generating letters and emails on behalf of global automotive customers.
- Proofreading internal literature and documentation.
- Supporting Regional Managers and Field staff, as required.
- Assist in organising staff meetings/events – booking hotels, meeting rooms, etc.
- Ad hoc Head Office administrative tasks – answering phone calls, handling post, etc.
- Exceptional attention to detail is essential, along with strong time management skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly, both written and orally.
- Desire to use own initiative but also know when to seek advice.
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure.
- A strong user of IT software (inc. the Office suite).
- 20 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays – increasing by one day every year (after two years employment) up to 25 days total.
- Access to an enhanced salary-sacrifice pension scheme.
- Office working hours 08:30 – 17:15, Monday to Friday.
- Probationary period of six months.