The Just Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for a Billing Team Leader for their client based in Dunmow, Essex.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established billing team at their Head Office in Great Dunmow.
To be successful in this role you will need at least two years’ team leading/supervisorial experience along with a can-do attitude and proven experience of leading a team to success.
We’re looking for a dynamic, organised, go-getter who has an excellent attention to detail with the ability to prioritise effectively under pressure.
If this sounds like you, read on!
What you’ll be doing:
Reporting into the Financial Director, the main function of the role is to efficiently supervise a team of administrators ensuring all applications and invoices are processed accurately and within the relevant timeframes. You will be dealing with figures on a daily basis therefore an excellent numerical ability is a must. Other facets of the role include ensuring that key performance indicators are met and exceeded, leading from the front, and managing customer expectations.
No two days are ever the same so we’ve listed below the variety of tasks that you can expect when you join us as a Team Leader:
- Act as a workflow supervisor from the pricing and query resolution of record vouchers and associated paperwork through to the pricing and submission of applications and invoices, ensuring accuracy and timeframes are met.
- Communication and resolving record voucher queries with the relevant Contracts Managers and Administrators
- Ensuring all applications and invoices are thoroughly checked prior to submission
- Producing weekly and monthly management reports
- Updating of records and files
- Provide holiday and sickness cover for the team as and when required
- Respond to customer complaints and escalate issues as necessary
- Support the Commercial Manager in liaising with customers, staff and other third parties to resolve commercial issues including agreement of variations, claims, extended hire and final accounts.
- Ensure high levels of customer service are achieved
- Actively improve processes, workflows and services to our customers
- Preparing for and conducting team meetings
- Coach and develop staff
- Managing team members according to company policies and ensuring that HR procedures are followed such as appraisals, discipline and grievances
- Engage in delegation of tasks between team members
- Provide an environment where team members feel motivated, promote team working and facilitate good communication
- Assist with the recruitment process
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Non-Contributory Private Medical Insurance
- Non-Contributory Dental Insurance
- Pension and childcare vouchers
- Life insurance scheme pays out up to 4 x your salary
For more information on this position, please contact Just Recruitment Group Ltd on telephone 01376 528660 quoting job reference 906441, or apply via the link.