Build Manager – Telecoms
||Engineering and Manufacturing
||£35,000 - £40,000
Contact Ellen Peters to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Just Recruitment is recruiting for a Build Manager on behalf of a company based in Braintree.
The Main Purpose of the Job:
To ensure site installation works are actively managed to allow safe delivery to customer on time, to the agreed quality and within budget with accurate updates and variations identified. Extensive experience in the Telecoms industry required.
- Organise rigging teams’ day to day work, to ensure that they are fully utilised efficiently, and provide support for their day to day issues.
- Create and monitor site specific method statements and risk assessments and ensure site teams are appraised. Understand and manage current H&S regulations and requirements.
- Ensure all site teams comply with the Company Policies and Health, Safety and Environmental legislative requirements.
- Ensure client specific procedures are implemented at site level.
- Programming of works in line with customer prioritisation and targets.
- Record and monitor accidents/incidents and near-misses, and report them in line with the Company procedures and policies.
- Attend site meetings when required and manage day to day issues on site including information, materials, plant, equipment, no-conformities and labour requirements.
- Monitor and keep Project Managers informed of planned vs actual hours, downtime, non-productive and re-work hours.
- Maintain an up-to-date programme of works, recording progress on the main activities for each live site within the companies database.
- Confirm the accuracy of timesheets and invoices from site teams and subcontractors.
- Ensure correct volumes of work are forecast.
- Ensure the quality of the installation on site is acceptable.
Qualifications and/or Experience Required:
- CSCS Card
- Safety at heights/harness certificate
- Full Driving Licence
- Customer relationship management
- Communication with other teams and management
- Site Team Management
- Commercial Awareness
- Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Management