CAD Operative – Structural/Architectural
||Property and Construction
||Discussed on application
Contact Tracey Bates to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Just Recruitment is recruiting for a CAD Operative on behalf of a company based in Braintree, Essex.
You will provide proposal and manufacturing drawings for structural steelwork and architectural metalwork by interpreting structural and architectural designs.
- To interpret engineers and architect’s drawings.
- To communicate and liaise with client engineers and architects where solutions are required.
- To prepare proposal and manufacturing drawings using AutoCAD 2D and 3D software.
- Prepare relevant parts/bolt/cutting lists.
- To issue completed drawings to works for manufacture.
- To oversee any coordination with production staff regarding manufacture.
- To liaise with site installation crews regarding details if required.
- Other duties appropriate to the level of this role.
- Solid technical background and experience. (Within the structural and architectural steelwork market.)
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- CAD experience is essential. (Tekla 3D preferred.)
- Computer literate and conversant in the use of software packages such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.