Just Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Care Coordinator to be responsible for the provision of domiciliary care services with a Client of ours in Waterbeach.
We require the right candidate to respond appropriately to calls from clients and staff ensuring an efficient and effective domiciliary care service is provided in accordance with care plans, national care standards and A Class Care’s Quality Standards. This role involves direct contact with vulnerable adults.
The job involves working within recognised procedures, which leaves some room for initiative. The work may involve responding independently to unexpected problems and situations I.E covering sickness absence or responding to emergency queries from Community Care Staff.
- Ensuring service users are notified if designated carer is running late.
- Providing support and consultation to Live In and Domiciliary Care Assistants over the telephone or face-to-face ensuring the welfare of staff and service users.
- Rescheduling staff efficiently and effectively in order to maximise service user contact time with available staff resources.
- Liaising with the Registered Manager and monitor situations and make judgements involving vulnerable people over the telephone.
- Recording and updating information accurately, passing it to the Registered Manager and Operations Manager via a handover at the end of each shift.
- Updating the Companies People Planner note pad entry detailing any changes or updates to clients.
- Assisting the Registered Managers to monitor the quality of the performance of staff.
- Receiving initial problems and resolve service user and staff issues wherever possible.
- Participating in Staff, Team and Quality Management Review Meetings as directed by the Manager.
- Participating fully in review meetings.
- Reporting back to the Registered Manager on any aspect of client care which he/she feels warrants investigation or urgent action.
If you think you are a good fit for this role, apply today via the link above!