Just Recruitment is working with one of the leading Insurance Claims specialists in the UK. They have an urgent opening based in Tamworth, Staffordshire for a Claims Adjuster Level 5.
Our client is ideally looking for somebody from an Insurance background who has personal Injury experience/knowledge. They are based on a business park with free parking available. Apply today for a quick response.
• Review and record claims on client system within product standards, check policy coverage and allocate appropriate codes and reserves.
• Make liability enquiries, in accordance with Adjuster’s Manual, using most appropriate method (phone, correspondence, field visit).
• Evaluate quantum by gathering relevant evidence, adjusting reserves in accordance with GB realistic reserving philosophy.
• Clearly explain decisions on liability, negotiating settlement within authority level where appropriate.
• Respond to all written and phone enquiries clearly, courteously and promptly.
• Review claims regularly using diary system to ensure accurate reserves and timely closure.
• Develop relationships with clients by providing a friendly, efficient service.
• Liaise with and control own solicitors to ensure cases not abandoned to them.
• Assist in general office administration (e.g post, printing, order supplies, maintaining equipment) to ensure smooth running of office)
• Comply with all company office procedures.
• Actively participate in company training programme.
• Ability to verify and analyse coverage of adjuster level claims with moderate supervisor oversight.
• Ability to investigate adjuster level claims, build rapport with involved parties and establish facts of the case sufficient to support claims strategy
• with moderate supervisor oversight.
• Determining liability/compensability on adjuster level claims.
• Create and execute a proactive resolution strategy utilizing the facts gathered during the investigation of adjuster level claims.
• Establishes ultimate probable reserve as information comes available, reviewing and pro-actively managing on diary as evidenced in Claim
• Notes, under limited supervision. Ability to refer and ensure quality and timely carrier reporting.
• Thorough understanding of the litigation process. Early identification of the probability of settlement with moderate supervision.
• Recognise and proactively pursue resolution opportunities of adjuster level claims, including creative alternatives to typical resolutions, at the earliest point to deliver optimal outcome with moderate supervision.
• Recognise and proactively pursue recovery opportunities on adjuster level claims at earliest point.
In return our client offers a highly competitive salary in the region of £22000 + company benefits.
For more information contact Ellen Dalena today on 01440 270 011 or apply online.