Claims Adjuster Level 4 - 5, Swindon, £22K - £24K
Just Recruitment is working with one of the leading Insurance Claims specialists in the UK. They have an urgent opening based in Swindon for a Claims Adjuster Levels 4-5.
Our client is ideally looking for somebody from an Insurance background who has personal Injury experience/knowledge. They are based close to the train station so a driver’s license is not necessary. Apply today a quick response.
- Review and record claims on Risxfacs within product standards, check policy coverage and allocate appropriate codes and reserves.
- Make liability enquiries, in accordance with Adjuster’s Manual, using most appropriate method (phone, correspondence, field visit).
- Evaluate quantum by gathering relevant evidence, adjusting reserves in accordance with GB realistic reserving philosophy.
- Clearly explain decisions on liability, negotiating settlement within authority level where appropriate.
- Respond to all written and phone enquiries clearly, courteously and promptly.
- Review claims regularly using diary system to ensure accurate reserves and timely closure.
- Develop relationships with clients by providing a friendly, efficient service.
- Liaise with and control own solicitors to ensure cases not abandoned to them.
- Assist in general office administration (e.g post, printing, order supplies, maintaining equipment) to ensure smooth running of office)
- Comply with all company office procedures.
- Actively participate in company training programme.
- Ability to verify and analyse coverage of adjuster level claims with moderate supervisor oversight.
- Ability to investigate adjuster level claims, build rapport with involved parties and establish facts of the case sufficient to support claims strategy with moderate supervisor oversight.
- Determining liability/compensability on adjuster level claims.
- Create and execute a proactive resolution strategy utilizing the facts gathered during the investigation of adjuster level claims.
- Establishes ultimate probable reserve as information comes available, reviewing and pro-actively managing on diary as evidenced in Claim
- Notes, under limited supervision. Ability to refer and ensure quality and timely carrier reporting.
- Thorough understanding of the litigation process. Early identification of the probability of settlement with moderate supervision.
- Recognise and proactively pursue resolution opportunities of adjuster level claims, including creative alternatives to typical resolutions, at the earliest point to deliver optimal outcome with moderate supervision.
- Recognise and proactively pursue recovery opportunities on adjuster level claims at earliest point.
Apply now via the link or call our office on 01473 259 923 for more information.