The Just Recruitment Group is delighted to be supporting our client, a highly successful care company, who is looking for a full time Client Liaison Officer in North Cambridge.
Our client is seeking a highly professional team player, to join them on a full time permanent basis. The successful candidate will report directly to Registered Manager and will provide customer liaison service to all service users which includes supporting the Registered Manager with investigating complaints, obtaining client feedback on the service and provide a resolution service to client’s concerns/complaints.
Part of the role will include completing regular client reviews to ensure that their care plan’s reflects their current needs. And to complete all client hospital reviews and to ensure appropriate care package is in place in preparation for discharge.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
1. The Liaison Officer is responsible for CQC compliance. Ensuring that all paper work meet the needs of clients and are in line with current legislation such as the Mental Capacity Act 2007 and the Deprivation of Liberty.
2. Promoting Quality Care and will ensure that access targets defined by the Company Directors are met.
3. The Liaison Officer will ensure compliance with statutory duties; performance targets and quality improvement measures.
4. The post holder will be expected to provide cover for colleagues and deputise for the Registered Manager or Operations Manager as required.
5. Manage and lead the multi-professional team in the delivery of safe and effective evidence-based interventions.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role, be highly organised and have the ability to adapt to a varying workload.
A cool, calm and collected nature is most suited to this role as it will involve dealing with complaints which can be sensitive in nature, so being able to show empathy is essential.
In return, our client offers a starting salary of £17000-£19000 with the opportunity to progress.
For more information apply today!