CNC Machinists – Weekday Nights
||Engineering and Manufacturing
||Discussed on application
Contact Tracey Bates to talk about this role on 01376 517079
The Just Recruitment Group Ltd is currently recruiting for CNC Machinists (Milling & Turning), for weekday night shifts, for their client based in Tiverton, Devon.
Joining the expanding CNC Production Team, you will operate various CNC machines in the continuously improving manufacturing facility.
- Setting and operating machines for the manufacture of customer orders.
- Programming, editing, setting and running various CNC machines to drawings and works instructions.
- Producing a valid first-off component and having it verified.
- Conducting in-process inspection; checking against drawings and specifications to ensure orders are manufactured accurately, and to the highest quality standards.
- Previous experience in setting and operating CNC milling and/or turning machines.
- Working knowledge of controls, such as: Hurco, Fanuc and Heidenhain (if not training will be given).
- Experience of reading and understanding engineering drawings and tolerances.
- Proficiency in a range of measuring equipment and inspection techniques.
- Positive ‘Can do’ attitude with team working ethos.
- Mechanical Engineering Apprenticeship or equivalent NVQ3 Award.
- Experience in cutting tools and work holding.
- CAD/CAM experience.
- Renishaw probing.
Hours of Work:
36 hours per week
Monday – Wednesday 6.00pm – 6.00am
Benefits: (after a qualifying period)
- 25 days Holiday, plus Bank Holidays.
- Health Care cash back scheme.
- Company pension contributions.
- Free on-site parking.