CNC Turner (Double Days)
||Engineering and Manufacturing
||Discussed on application
Contact Tracey Bates to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Due to continued growth and succession planning, The Just Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for a CNC Turner to work a double day shift for our client based in Braintree, Essex.
- Setting and operating CNC machines.
- Loading and running programs through Prove Out according to the tools list and works instructions.
- Producing a valid first-off component.
- Loading and operating machines to meet desired quantities.
- Conducting in-process inspection.
- Checking against drawings and specifications to ensure they are made accurately and to the highest standards.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in setting and operating CNC sliding head machines.
- Experience of reading and understanding engineering drawings and tolerances.
- Proficiency in a range of measuring equipment and inspection techniques.
Hours of Work:
39 hours per week
- Monday – Thursday 6.00am – 2.30pm
- Friday 6.00am – 1.30pm
- Monday – Thursday 1.30pm – 10.00pm
- Friday 1.30 pm – 9.00 pm
Additional hours at overtime rate are available to suit business demands.