CNC Turner – Night Shift
||Engineering and Manufacturing
||Discussed on application
Contact Tracey Bates to talk about this role on 01376 517079
The Just Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for a skilled CNC Turner for their client based in Braintree, Essex.
- You will be responsible for setting and operating CNC machines.
- Loading and running programs according to the tools list and works instructions
- Producing a valid first-off component
- Loading and operating machines to meet desired quantities
- Conducting in-process inspection
- Checking against drawings and specifications to ensure they are made accurately to the highest standards.
- Minimum 2 years experience in setting and operating CNC machines
- Experience of reading and understanding engineering drawings and tolerances
- Proficiency in a range of measuring equipment and inspection techniques
Hours of Work:
39 hours per-week
Monday - Wednesday 8.00pm - 6.30am
Thursday 9.00pm - 6.30am
Additional hours at overtime rate are available to suit business demands.