The Just Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for a Components Engineer to work as part of a busy Engineering team based in Colchester, Essex UK.
Suitable applicants will offer experience gained within the high technology electronics sector and will be responsible for finding and qualifying new parts to replace obsolete parts used in their products and for the maintenance of information concerning electronic components for other teams in the company. They will also be responsible for Assembly Pack creation and maintenance.
This role is divided into two main areas, namely Component Maintenance and Assembly Pack Maintenance. In addition the successful applicant will be required to assist the Document Controller in his tasks during periods of peak workload and holiday.
- Be qualified to Degree (or equivalent) level or demonstrate considerable and relevant work experience in the high technology electronics sector.
- Be computer literate.
- Have practical experience of electronic product design or test.
- Have experience of Drawing Office practices; basic familiarity with a mechanical CAD package would be an advantage.
- Be familiar with manufacturing documentation and change control procedures.
- Be competent in the use of electronic test equipment.
- The successful candidate should also have an ability to organise and prioritise their own work, be methodical, well disciplined and show good inter-personal skills.
- Competitive salary package.
- Company supported private pension & life assurance scheme.
- Non-contributory private health insurance scheme.
For more information on this position, please contact Just Recruitment Group Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01376 528660 quoting job reference 906459.