Conveyancing Fee Earner
||Law and Security
Contact Daniel Waters to talk about this role on 01473 259923
Just Recruitment is recruiting for a Solicitor, Paralegal, or Legal Executive/Fee Earner for one of East Anglia’s longest-established Law Firms.
The vacancy will be in their Conveyancing Department, so experience in this field would be beneficial. You will also have a kind, compassionate and discrete nature, as you will be dealing with highly sensitive matters.
Your duties will include:
- Controlling and managing your own files with minimal supervision
- Helping to ensure all deadlines and clients' expectations are met in line with the department’s objectives
- Ensuring quality standards are adhered to at all times
- Adhering to firm guidelines regarding money laundering and other areas of risk management and compliance with the SRA Code of Conduct, including the reporting of breaches
- Demonstrating excellent levels of client care and customer service
- Undertaking any other duties relevant to the post as required by the partners
- Complying with CPD requirements required by whichever institution regulates the individual to maintain practising rights also to attend in-house training as required by the Partners
- Identifying Titles
- Carrying out searches
- Liaising with Local Authorities
- Reporting on Title
- Carrying out exchange and completion
- Completing pre-completion Land Registry searches
- Dealing with post-completion matters
- Other Residential conveyancing and plot sales duties
Ideally you will be:
- A Solicitor or Associate with at least some post-qualification experience. Those at Paralegal level will also be considered if they have the right background
- Excellent with technical knowledge of Residential Conveyancing
- A diligent, task-oriented person with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent at both written and oral communication
- IT Literate
In return, you will receive a competitive salary (flexible, depending on experience), career progression opportunities, 28 days holiday(including bank holidays) and a contributory pension scheme.
Please do not hesitate to apply if you believe you are right for this role.