Contact Bridie James to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Just Recruitment is delighted to be supporting a charitable, not for profit organisation with offices across East Anglia. This is an exciting opportunity to join the corporate fundraising team on a Maternity cover contract.
The key requirement of the role is to support and manage some of the most significant corporate partnerships - as well as building a network of new sponsors and supporters, across the region.
Key duties include:
- To maximise income and to achieve annual corporate income targets
- To provide excellent account management to maintain and develop current corporate partners
- To proactively identify and secure new corporate partnerships
- To prepare and deliver bespoke proposal and presentations to corporate audiences
- To undertake prospect research to identify suitable target organisations and key influencers within those organisations
- To raise funds from companies within the county, through activities including staff fundraising, payroll giving, sponsorship, cause-related marketing and Charity-of-the-Year schemes, as well as volunteering and Gifts in Kind
- To research all networking opportunities to find new prospects and undertake networking at appropriate functions and events
- To manage new and existing corporate initiatives that will raise the profile, introduce new supporters and create cost-effective additional income
- To implement a program of engagement opportunities
- To make formal presentations and talks to companies and social groups, to persuade them to support where appropriate
- Working with the Marketing and Communication team to develop effective communications with current supporters and to recruit new supporters through promotional activities
- To work with the Income Generation colleagues to facilitate effective account management and cross-selling of relevant opportunities to corporate donors
This role is based within the Cambridge area and you must live within commutable distance of the office - home working is available. This role could also be considered on a 4 day a week basis.
This is a great opportunity to join a very well regarded charity.
You must possess great relationship building skills and have a good understanding of corporate fundraising to be considered for this role.