Are you a highly skilled Customer Sales Advisor looking for a new opportunity?
To you enjoy working to targets and seeing the financial rewards for hitting them?
Do you have insurance, financial services and mortgage experience?
Our client, a well regarded financial services organisation based on the outskirts of Colchester, is looking for Customer Sales Advisor to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to be able to build and develop a successful career allowing for further training and development.
Your role will include contacting existing clients and taking personal and financial information in a professional and efficient manner, qualifying the customers and updating their personal Information.
The ultimate goal is to make appointments for our advisers.
Key skills required:
- Excellent phone manner
- Ability to provide excellent customer service to our introducers and our clients
- The ability to work effectively towards your own targets while also contributing to the team
- Works well under pressure, and within tight deadlines
- Efficient and organised, with excellent attention to detail
- Highly motivated
- Excellent communication skills – both oral and written
- Good IT skills
- Responsibility to ensure your own clients and pipeline are dealt with in an efficient manner.
- Responsibility to ensure that all processes set out for the team and individuals are followed.
- To respond quickly and positively to any request from a department or Manager within and demonstrate flexibility in approach to work where this is required.
- Assisting the Management where required with the continual development of strong relationships with the Company’s key introducers
- Always conducting business, and acting in a way that represents the company, and the ethos of the Company at all times.
- Achievement of minimum number of appointments set out by management
- Achievement of minimum compliance standards as laid out by the Company, and its regulators, and Data Protection adherence to.
- Finalising appointments and administrating paperwork to a high standard
- Attention to detail in every aspect is vital
Our clients call centre is open 7 days a week so you will be required to work weekends on a rota basis - 1 off and 1 on.
Working hours: 9am -6pm / 10am – 7pm as per rota.
Holiday allowance: 20 days per annum plus bank holidays or lieu days.
Salary - £18,000pa Basic – OTE £25,000