Customer Service Administrator
||Public Service and Administration
||Outskirts of Sudbury
||Temporary to Permanent
Contact Shannon Mills to talk about this role on 01787 881962
Just Recruitment is looking for a Customer Service Administrator on behalf of a company based on the outskirts of Sudbury.
The main purpose of this role is to service current and prospective customers by receiving and processing orders, enquiries and general information in a timely and courteous manner.
Duties will include:
- Answering incoming calls, giving product information, lead times, dealing with general enquiries and queries, redirecting calls to relevant departments
- Raising and inputting orders and proforma invoices
- Raising quotations
- Amending orders, as required
- Scanning documentation
- Liaising with Areas Sales Managers and responding to their requests
- Arranging couriers and/or carriers as required
- Any general office associated duties
- Previous Customer Service Administrative experience gained within an office environment
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to communicate at all levels
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and experience of in-house systems
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise own workload
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
This is a temp-perm position.