Customer Service Administrator
||£22,000 per annum
Contact Bridie James to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Just Recruitment is delighted to be supporting a well-regarded organisation at the forefront of its sector that is looking to add a Customer Service Administrator to its team, due to growth – based on the outskirts of Halstead.
The main purpose of the role is to service current and prospective customers by receiving and processing orders, enquiries and general information in a timely and courteous manner.
Key tasks include:
- Answering incoming calls, giving product information, lead times, dealing with general enquiries and queries, redirecting calls to relevant departments
- Raising and inputting orders and proforma invoices
- Raising quotations
- Amending orders, as required
- Scanning documentation
- Liaising with Areas Sales Managers and responding to their requests
- Arranging couriers and/or carriers as required
- Any general office associated duties
Key requirements for the role:
- Excellent computer skills
- Good eye for detail
- The ability to work well under pressure
Previous experience requirements:
- Previous Customer Service Administrative experience gained within an office environment
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to communicate at all levels
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and experience of in-house systems
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise own workload
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Understanding of the importance of data protection and adherence to the process
Offering free parking and an excellent working environment, this is a great opportunity to join a growing team.
Working Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week - offering a competitive salary and company benefits.