Do you pride yourself on providing an excellent level of customer service and enjoy dealing with customers? Are you looking to work for an exciting, dynamic, fun and forward-thinking company that love rewarding their staff? We have a fantastic opportunity for you!
The Just Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor for our client, a luxury online retailer based in the Essex area.
This role will involve handling inbound customer enquiries on the telephone, live chat and via email; discussing issues that may arise, handling all administration and taking ownership of issues to reach the best outcome for both the company and customer, whilst always aiming to provide high levels of customer service.
The successful applicant will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal, have a positive attitude and be a strong team player. You will enjoy providing first class service to customers and going the extra mile! Applicants from a retail or hospitality background will be considered.
Working in a busy, friendly and social Customer Services team, some duties will include:
• To answer inbound calls and to reply to inbound emails
• To answer inbound live chat requests
• To perform agreed administrative tasks to ensure the smooth running of the customer services department
• To keep the customer well informed of any update regarding their enquiry or order
• Liaising on a regular basis with courier companies about any issues regarding to customer orders
• Arranging collections for customers returning products
• To offer the customer the best service possible
• General administrative duties
You will have:
• The ability to provide exceptional customer service
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to include telephone manner and accurate written work
• Professionalism and flexibility
• Strong team work skills
• Pro-active approach to problem solving
This position is 40 hours per week which will include any of the following shifts:
* Any 9 hour shift between the hours of 7am – 7pm
* A shift between 5- 9 hours between the hours of 08:00am – 5:00pm on a Saturday or bank holiday
If a Saturday or bank holiday shift is worked the employee has the option of being paid a full days’ overtime at their usual pro rata daily rate, to take a day off in lieu in the following working week, or to bank a day off in lieu to use at a later date in the year.
In return our client offers a social, modern and fun working environment, fantastic long-term career progression, benefits package and free onsite parking! (Please note, you need to drive due to location).