Customer Service Manager
||£25,000 - £30,000
Contact Tracey Bates to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Customer Service Manager required for Manufacturer based in Braintree, Essex. This is a hands on role to provide a customer focussed link between the customer, business development team and operations to ensure that customer enquiries are reported, managed and dealt with in the most effective and timely way.
- To receive client enquiries either direct or from Operations via the telephone or electronically and obtain as much information about the project as possible.
- Log the enquiry onto CRM and the shared quote book and make the relevant BD Manager aware.
- Work with Operations teams to gain estimates of the costs of a project.
- Work with BD Team to provide a customer quote.
- Proactively follow up the quote and secure a PO from the client.
- Once the PO is received add the Sale to the shared works order book.
- Develop business relationships and reputation with existing clients, become a “go to” person for customers.
- Understand the resource requirements to deliver projects successfully and ensure that the operational team is informed.
- Maintain a comprehensive CRM commentary of activity and opportunity.
- Refer potential business to other business sectors.
- Manage and develop the customer service team to a highly customer focussed team with deep understanding and knowledge of our products and services.
- Develop and encourage a customer service approach across the Group.
- Provide support to all Business Development Managers and Director.
- Continue the development of CRM information and transition from current processes to CRM platform and reporting styles.
- Other duties appropriate to the level of this role.
Qualifications and or Experience:
- Proven Sales or Customer facing experience.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Good standard of academic education.
- Understanding of telecoms and Lighting accessories or products.
- Computer literate and conversant in the use of CRM software packages and proprietary packages such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Clean Driving Licence.