Customer Services Administrator
||£19,250 - £19,750 per annum
||Bury St. Edmunds
Contact Bridie James to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Just Recruitment is delighted to be supporting a well established, growing business, based on the outskirts of Bury St. Edmunds - they are looking to add a 'Customer Service Administrator' to their existing team.
Offering further development and progression - the role involves looking after customer queries, managing the end to end process through the business, working closely with all internal teams.
Key duties include:
- Handling telephone and email queries in a professional and timely manner.
- Dealing with customer queries on stock issues and stock held.
- Processing orders within the Century or Customer own Warehouse Management System.
- Providing Customer information relating to the full range of products.
- Working with Warehouse staff in relation to the above tasks.
- Scheduling suppliers stock and providing receipt confirmations
- Confirming despatch information for stock despatched.
- Scheduling pick requirements for and dispatch information for customer orders.
- To arrange, where necessary, replacement products to be provided to Customers.
- To offer advice and recommendation on Customers’ situation.
- To assist colleagues in order to maintain a good customer experience.
- To provide scheduling and planning information for Rework requests.
- To assist with the production of delivery paperwork.
- To assist with the production of product labelling requirements.
- To liaise with suppliers in-line with warehousing requirements such as parcel carriers, transport providers etc.
Key skills required:
- Good communication skills
- Good customer awareness
- Good telephone manner
- Good organisational skills
- Basic IT skills with previous experience of MS Office suite of programs preferred.
- Previous knowledge of the product range involved is preferred.
- Stock Control / Stock Management skills preferred.
You will be working 40 hours a week.
Due to the company location, you need to have access to your own transport.