Customer Services and Procurement Manager
Contact Ellen Peters to talk about this role on 01376 517079
The Just Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for a Customer Services and Procurement Manager on behalf of our client.
This position will be based between Newhaven and Southampton and other locations when required.
This candidate will be responsible for providing sales support to internal and external stakeholders, procure items on behalf of manufacturing, organise logistics for deliveries, process sales orders and invoicing, organise aftersales activities. Manage production schedule in conjunction with operations team.
- Processing of customer purchase orders through Access Dimensions (sending receipt of order, uploading orders, sending official order confirmation with delivery dates).
- Provide help and assistance to customers, investigating and solving their problems and complaints
- Help to build good customer relations
- Produce written information such as delivery schedules or contacting customers to notify of delays, improvements
- Liaising and transferring information between sales and operations.
- Sending copy quotations to customers
- Sending invoices
- Procurement of components and liaising with suppliers
- Setting up suppliers on the system
- Management of the production team and coordination of the production schedule and 3rd party assembling partners
- Management of the CRM and sales order and invoicing reports
- Other ad hoc duties appropriate to the level of this role
Qualifications and/or Experience Required:
- Proven experience in managing Customer Relations Systems
- Experience in managing a small team of people
- Experience in sales administration and reporting
- Experience in managing supply chain and procurement
- 9 GCSEs A-C
- 2 A levels
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes