Customer Services Assistant
||£21,000 per annum
Contact Bridie James to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Just Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for a Customer Service Assistant on behalf of a growing organisation, based on the outskirts of Sudbury.
Due to the company's location, you will need to have access to your own transport.
This is a varied and busy role, you will need to have strong customer service skills, be highly organised and have great attention to detail.
Key duties include:
- Dealing with stock levels and ensuring customer expectations are met in a timely manner and following these through with customers to convert into orders
- Processing high volume of orders onto the internal system
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing calls
- Maintaining a high level of customer service at all times with excellent telephone manner, able to talk to customers on all levels
- Attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Able to achieve team targets and personal goals on a weekly/monthly basis
- Motivated, organised, reliable, punctual, and able to multi-task is a must for this position
- You will have a ‘Muck In’ attitude, able to support across the wider business
- Happy to get involved in warehouse duties as required
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm.
Free parking is available on site.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation, where progression and development are available.