||Engineering and Manufacturing
||£25,000 - £30,000 Depending on experience
Contact Rosemary Black to talk about this role on 01787 881962
Just Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Design Draughtsperson to join a large manufacturing company based in Halstead.
You will provide technical service to manufacturing, specifiers, customers and users of the companies products, including the preparation of drawings and data on a timely, efficient and courteous basis. You will also be responsible for the assessment and testing of materials, parts and products to facilitate the introduction of improved, competitive products.
- Provide an on-going accurate and up-to-date sales/marketing intelligence service for managers and the sales team, having particular regard for the introduction by others of products in competition with or complementary to those of the Company.
- Maintain awareness of developments in the foundry, metal fabrication, plastics and design spheres, having particular regard for the introduction of new or upgraded equipment software, features and methods.
- Contribute to product development by obtaining and noting reaction to products/ideas from specifiers, customers, users and contractors, conducting appraisals and submitting recommendations as appropriate.
- Mechanical Engineering To: City & Guilds, ONC, HNC, BTEC
- Knowledge Of Castings
- Knowledge Of Sheet Metal Fabrication
- 3D Modelling
- Drawing Office Practice Including, 2D & 3D CAD
- Design Engineering: 2 years (Required)