||Engineering and Manufacturing
||£20,000 - £30,000
Contact Georgina Gwalter to talk about this role on 01376 517079
The Just Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for 2 Designer/Draughtsperson positions for our prestigious client based in Witham. The key element of the position is to produce fabrication drawings for client approval prior to manufacture.
Responsibilities of the role include (but are not limited to):
- Produce fabrication drawings to meet with CWL product guidelines.
- Find out what is involved in a project, so drawings reflect CWL offer and clients requirements.
- Liaise with internal and external customers to obtain required information in a timely manner.
- Ensure the Detailers have the latest approved by client drawings.
- Maintain the project file, documents and correspondence and ensure full history of project is available using the correct forms and procedures.
- Ensure final contract sum can be calculated and issued to client and special purchase items are available when required.
- Obtain written confirmation from client to enable manufacture to commence.
The ideal candidates will offer the following:
- Effective time management – able to work to deadlines.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external customers including Architects, Main Contractors, Councils, Suppliers and Distributors.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Highly organised.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- MS Office Systems – Radan / AutoCAD.
- Good team player, but able to work alone on isolated projects.