Digital Accounts Executive
||Media and Internet
||£18,000 - £20,000
||Temporary to Permanent
Contact Georgina Gwalter to talk about this role on 01376 517079
The Just Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Digital Account Executive for their client based on the outskirts of Witham.
This position will either be straight permanent or a short term temporary to permanent opportunity. This is a crucial position within the company that would require the successful candidate to act as the supporting interface between the client and company. It is imperative the establish the clients needs and the assist in ensuring project are delivered within the given timeframe and to budget. You must be confident, and able to build one to one business relationships.
Responsibilities of the role include (but are not limited to):
- Liaise with the internal teams in order to produce the projects for the client which meet the deadlines and budgets set
- Communicating your clients’ needs to the Creative and Development team, through discussions with the client, Account Manager and any appropriate research, providing a written brief with resources, if required, into the studio
- Working closely with the team to brief jobs into the studio throughout each stage of a project, ensuring that a job is always managed and processed in the correct way, with the support of the Account Manager
- Daily management of your jobs in the studio alongside your team
- Support in project management activity, ensuring that the planner is adhered to and deadlines met
- Ensure that Synergist is used at all times so every project has a correct job number, estimate, purchase order and invoice etc
- Responding proactively to all client and internal team requirements
- Provide quotes for clients on all work and manage invoicing
- To create a close working relationship with assigned clients, including attending client meetings when required
- Proactively pursue additional work from assigned clients
- Any other adhoc duties as requested by the Account Manager
The ideal candidate will also possess the following:
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills, including the Microsoft suite.
Previous experience of WordPress would be beneficial.
Salary up to £18,000 - £20,000 depending on experience.
Parking available on site.
Working hours - Monday to Friday, 9am - 5:30pm