||Media and Internet
||£18,000 - £20,000
Contact Abigail Webb to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Do you have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Copywriting role?
Do you have outstanding writing skills, and some experience in Digital Marketing?
Just Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for a Digital Copywriter to join a highly reputable agency based in Chelmsford.
As an integral part of their marketing team, you will be expected to work closely with all areas of the business in order to deliver a vast quantity of high-quality copy to strict deadlines.
You will need to quickly build up a good understanding of all of the different sectors that they work with in order to produce compelling copy suited to both B2C and B2B audiences.
You will also be confident on the phone and in face-to-face meetings and will liaise with clients directly regarding any content-related matters.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Writing engaging digital content, inclusive of blogs and optimised website copy
- Optimising all content, including adding meta titles, meta descriptions and keyword insertion
- Uploading various blogs and web copy to a variety of Content Management Systems
- Liaising with management to ensure all content meets set requirements
- Liaising confidently and professionally with clients to discuss content requirements, tone, audience and any amendments that need to be made
- Conducting content audits and producing ongoing content marketing strategies
- Editing in-house and existing client content to ensure accuracy and quality
- Maintaining a sound understanding of SEO best practices
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role with writing copy - candidates will be required to provide examples of previous written work at interview stage
- Some experience in digital marketing, in particular SEO would be preferred
- Exceptional spelling, punctuation and grammar, with a keen eye for detail
- The ability to adapt tone and direction according to the client or type of content required
- Be confident creating content for clients across a broad range of industries
- Be able to juggle a number of tasks in a fast-paced agency environment
- Be able to work under pressure to complete tasks within agreed timescales
- Be able to track progress and report to management within timescales and when required
- An English qualification to degree standard would be an advantage, or another related qualification such as journalism (NCTJ).
- Candidates will have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word and have good overall computer literacy.
This is a full-time, permanent position working Monday – Friday for a company who are a stones throw from the train station!
If you are interested then apply today!