||Media and Internet
||£20,000 - £22,000 per annum
Contact Jody Collings to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Do you have two years experience within Copywriting?
Do you have some experience in Digital Marketing and SEO?
Just Recruitment is recruiting for a Digital Copywriter for their client, a growing and highly reputable agency based on the outskirts of Chelmsford.
Your responsibilities and duties will include:
- Writing engaging digital content, inclusive of blogs and optimised website copy
- Optimising all content, including adding meta titles, meta descriptions and keyword insertion
- Uploading various blogs and web copy to a variety of Content Management Systems
- Liaising with management to ensure all content meets set requirements
- Liaising confidently and professionally with clients to discuss content requirements, tone, audience and any amendments that need to be made
- Conducting content audits and producing ongoing content marketing strategies
- Editing in-house and existing client content to ensure accuracy and quality
- Being responsible for managing your own schedule in a time-conscious manner
- Maintaining a sound understanding of SEO best practices
Qualifications and skills:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role with writing copy - candidates will be required to provide examples of previous written work at interview stage
- Some experience in digital marketing, in particular SEO would be preferred
The ability to adapt tone and direction according to the client or type of content required
- Be confident creating content for clients across a broad range of industries
- Be able to juggle a number of tasks in a fast-paced agency environment
- Be able to track progress and report to management within timescales and when required
- Candidates will have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word and have good overall computer literacy
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an amazing company who offer fantastic benefits to their staff.
This is a full-time, permanent role working Monday – Thursday 09.00 – 18.00, and an early finish on a Friday!
If you are interested then apply today.