||Media and Internet
Contact Bridie James to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Just Recruitment is delighted to be working for a 'Start Up' project - for an existing business based on the outskirts of Sudbury.
The purpose of the role is to establish and drive the profitable growth of the e-commerce business and manage all aspects of the e-commerce business including: planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, website design, customer service, web analytics and web technologies.
Key duties include:
- Develop and grow customer acquisition and retention
- Employment of digital marketing tactics designed to drive site traffic, conversion and maximise revenues (SEO, PPC, email, affiliates, etc)
- Use analytics and performance information to report on e-commerce/website, identifying and implementing opportunities for growth
- Development of the customer journey and overall customer experience online
- Drive an ongoing program of testing / continuous improvement
- Work collaboratively with other colleagues to effectively communicate product launches, promotions and partnership activity to ensure coordinated activity and stock availability
- Keep aware of and harness emerging technologies
- Responsible for researching new ways to optimise the user experience and using a data-driven approach to recommend enhancements.
- Deep knowledge of project management processes, systems development methods
- Establish and lead a team as the business grows
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum of 5 years of digital experience, including e-commerce for an e-commerce brand or conventional brand with a strong online proposition
- Significant technical understanding of e-commerce and emerging digital technologies
- Experience in SEO, Data Analytics, Digital Marketing, Project Management is a must
- Experience in product management with a successful history of launching highly effective products for website transaction
- Strong business judgement and decision making skills; ability to identify, prioritise, and articulate the highest impact initiatives with a clear focus on profit
- Track record of managing and delivering projects on time, on budget
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven numerical skills – able to delve into data to draw out pertinent observations
Qualities for the role:
- A passion for e-commerce
- High standards
- Enthusiastic and persuasive - has a sense of urgency
- Follows through on commitments with minimal supervision
- Responds positively to changing priorities
- Must be a highly organised, motivated and determined individual
- Inquisitive nature – the ability to research, understand and evaluate marketing opportunities
- Resilient, calm and able to own responsibility for an issue
This is an excellent opportunity to join a great company offering exciting development opportunities.
On offer is a competitive salary plus benefits and free parking.