We are currently recruiting for an Events Administrator to join an existing and vibrant team based on the outskirts of Sudbury – this is a fast-paced deadline driven role, you will play a pivotal role in assisting with events within sector specific communities.
Key Duties include:
• Organising events and webinars
• Chasing attendees and assisting with the production of the videos
• Booking shipping, customer requirements and promotion of events
• Assisting on the stand – giving out merchandise and requesting sign up details to newsletters
• Traveling to events as needed
• Assist with the set-up of the venues and with the smooth running of the event
• Record, produce and circulate the actual attendance list
• Arrange for all event items to be returned and stored
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task, with strong attention to detail, and able to operate effectively and efficiently in a fast-moving environment
• Team player
• IT literate – Excel, PowerPoint, and CRM database.
• Highly organised
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and vibrant company.
Working hours are Monday to Friday – 8:30 to 5:00 – free parking is available on site and you must have access to your own transport due to company location.
Salary is £18k plus company bonus per month of around £300 - £400.