Export Freight Forwarding Coordinator
||Transport, Logistics and Shipping
||discussed on application
Contact Tracey Bates to talk about this role on 01376 517079
The Just Recruitment Group Ltd is currently looking to recruit an Export Freight Forwarding Coordinator for their client based in Dunmow, Essex.
Role will involve:
- Assisting with day to day management of departmental export deep and short sea LCL/FCL bookings (Includes some air freight), cross trades including receiving and making bookings, arranging transport, issuing relevant documentation (house and master bills), customs entries, releases & deliveries, invoicing.
- Experience gained with a Freight forwarding / Logistics organisation dealing with multi-modal Export / Import shipments.
- Working knowledge and understanding of Customs clearance matters.
- Professional & friendly manner with customers and other staff members.
- Competent with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office applications.
- Commercial Awareness.undefined
- Customer Service focus.
Would suit applicant with experience of working in a busy freight forwarding environment and who has the ability to build and develop relationships with both customers and suppliers.
40 Hour week - covering between the hours of 9.00 am - 6.00 pm. Monday to Friday.
i.e 8.00 am - 5.00 pm, 8.30 am - 5.30 pm, 9.00 am - 6.00 pm.
Holidays: 28 days including Bank Holidays