Finance Operations Manager
||Accountancy, Banking and Finance
||£50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Contact Abigail Webb to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Do you have strong understanding of Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger processes?
Do you have knowledge of Stock, Overheads and Expenses procedures?
If you also have an AAT qualification or equivalent and are looking for your next challenging role then this could be for you.
Just Recruitment is recruiting for a Finance Operations Manager for an ever growing and highly reputable company based in Witham.
You will be responsible for teams within the company, and will assist with developing the transnational finance team.
Duties will include:
- Implement and manage a set of KPI’s for the teams and set targets and objectives for each of the areas and monitor the results.
- Adopt a continuous improvement approach and work with the business to develop streamlined, high quality and efficient processes.
- Ensure working capital is closely managed along with cash flow forecasts on expected payments and collections.
- Monitor debtor and creditor risk and highlight to Finance Director any emerging issues and assist in the management thereof.
- Work collaboratively with the Accounting Team on matters impacting the GL.
- Ensure all reporting is in line with statutory requirements and accounting standards and apply all changes in standards, HMRC, policy, regulation and best practice.
- Work with IT and the business in the improvement of systems and the implementation and adoption of Dynamics 365 across the function.
- Calculation of provisions and application of group policies with review of the adequacy thereof.
- Liaise with the group finance function and external auditor in the conduct of audits, reviews and investigations and take action as necessary to introduce improvements to the financial accounting procedures and service.
- Understanding of HMRC, VAT, customs, commodities and duty procedures and regulations.
Qualifications and experience required:
- AAT or other relevant qualification.
- Strong understanding of purchase ledger and sales ledger processes and control environment.
- Knowledge of Stock, Overheads and Expenses procedures.
- Knowledge of relevant customs and HMRC requirements.
- Knowledge of Domestic and International VAT requirements for sales and purchases.
- Understanding of relevant accounting standards, concepts and applications.
- Able to tackle complex challenges whilst managing various business priorities and deadlines.
- Advanced Excel skills required.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to challenge management thinking and work in partnership to improve the business.
- Able to work in a fast-paced organisation and respond to needs with urgency.
This is a full-time, permanent role working Monday - Friday.
If you feel this is the role for you then apply today!